Thursday, August 1, 2013

Casual

I'm never really that keen on the outfits that I deem casual. Most of the time, I guess I feel (probably erroneously) that if it didn't require some effort to put together, its not really worth an OOTD post. This actually came together quite easily, and I really liked the outcome, even though its definitely filed under "casual."
God is in the details
they say. I really believe that, especially when it comes to what makes an outfit more than just a combination of clothes. Just a plain old pair of shorts, and an older long-sleeved top, but, the addition of the t-strap sandals and the twee little hair bow, its now... an ensemble. Ta-frickin'-da!


On me: Shorts Old Navy (this season); Top Old Navy (approx 3+ years old); Sandals Ardene (2+years old)

2 comments:

  1. I have the hardest time styling shorts and a tee. I usually go the route of strappy sandals as well but I never really feel all that fashion-forward in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not the only one! I see others do it so well, and seemingly so effortlessly! Practice makes perfect, I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover