Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Buildling an outfit


Sometimes, you build an outfit around a new shirt, or article of clothing. A lot of the time, for me, I build my outfits around a pair of shoes. I was gifted these mary-jane heels, and since I don't have anything like them, I wanted to wear them asap. They aren't anything phenomenal, but they were new to me, so I had to get them out there. Really wanted to be able to see the shoe, so I wore it with these black cropped pants from Target. The fabric is phenomenal. Stretchy, but it still has a lot of body to it. Really nice. I need to go back and get more. This top was a gift from my mother-in-law, who I think I have mentioned before. I really love it when she gets me clothes because a) new clothes, duh, and b) while she picks things that I always like, they are never something that I would choose for myself. Its quite nice!


On me: Pants Target; Top Reitmans (old); Shoes gifted; Jewelry unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover