Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Orange & Blue (dress, denim jacket)

Sorry about the crap pictures, but I am taking these pics all by my lonesome, and I don't have the best camera. But, I think you get the gist, right? And see how good I am being about the "less talky talky" part?
Orange dress, paired with a denim jacket, turquoise earrings and gold beaded sandals

Sans jacket, and with jacket; changes the look completely, eh?

On me: Dress Target (bought last Christmas); Denim jacket Forever 21; Gold sandals Unknown; Earrings Unknown
Orange and Blue


Chiffon dress
71 CAD - target.com


H M h m jacket
47 CAD - hm.com


Accessorize summer shoes
69 CAD - accessorize.com


Tarina Tarantino lucite earrings
64 CAD - tarinatarantino.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover