Thursday, May 23, 2013

MAXImum style!

My official Summer uniform starts and ends with maxi dresses. I love everything about them. They are so easy to wear, they skim my curves and I don't have to shave my legs. I have assembled some choices pieces from all over the web for all sorts of price points! I have also included garments that are exclusively machine washable. As much as I love Rachel Pally, she won't get my business until she makes a dress that I can toss in the washer.

On to the Fashion!


First off is the Under 50.00$ Finds! 
(Starting from the left heading right)


With the Sophie Maxi, you want to size down. It also comes in a dusty rose pink. 

Tomorrow's Installment is Black and White Maxi's! Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover