The more I learned of James Jeans, the more I loved the brand. The company was started by a woman named Seun Lim and is names after her husband, James. The cotton used is organic, and the dyes are natural. The denim is also dried and aged outside in the California Sun. No joke or exaggeration. These are truly premium denim!
This is just a sampling of the arsenal of styles, shapes and colours that James Jeans offer:
From left to right:
1) Neo Beau Z Wimbledon Distressed: $229.00
2) James Twiggy Z Coated Black: $211.00
3) Carrie Z Carolina: $167.00
4) Neo Beau Z Poppy: $172.00
5) James Twiggy Z China Doll: $163.00
Each of these jeans can be found on the James Jeans website, Saks Fifth Avenue site, and on Nordstrom.com. Nordstrom has a lighter blue skinny on for $79.03!