Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Me!



     I will keep this post on the shorter side, but I wanted to show you the results of my last photo shoot! I was so fortunate to shoot with Shimona Henry for Diane Kennedy's line. The clothes are made and designed in Canada of comfortable and long lasting fabrics like organic bamboo, modal and cotton. If you have ever had anything bamboo, you will know that it lasts and lasts and holds colour like nobody's business. 

     If you ever have the chance to do any modeling, go for it. It is fun, often times you have your hair and makeup done and you get to pose in all sorts of configurations that end up looking so flattering. My only suggestion would be to practice some yoga a few days before the shoot. Goodness knows you will   need the strength and balance to hold poses. However, it is such a hoot. I would jump at the chance to do it again. 

     If you are curious about the lipstick colour, it is schiap by Nars. I love the hair, too. I see some back combing in my future! It was done by East Vanity Parlour

Here is the run down of the garments that I was wearing


In each of the garments, I am wearing a 2X. I am a 22W.  

Each of you have a lovely weekend!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover