Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Into Asos!




Now I will be the first to admit, I am dazzled by all the fun fashions that fit at Asos. Finally! On trend and cheap clothes with free shipping. Wow! So, I went an ordered 3 items. All of them were under 50 dollars and I was excited. The first item I received was the above dress. It was a bodycon fit, which is what I was expecting and it fit, well, bodycon-esque. I washed the item and the seams began to unravel, which I was disappointed with. I then washed the striped t shirt that I ordered (in cold!!) and it shrunk by 70%. I am currently giving them hell for that. However, I did buy the belt that is pictured. It may be polyurethane, but I am happy with the fit and the quality. It was also $13.00 shipped. (Did they make any money off that transaction, I wonder?) I will say, if you never need to wash a garment and you only have $50.00, then by all means, go with Asos. However, if you are looking for a piece that will stand up through the test of time and be in regular rotation, I would shy away from Asos. However, we did a fun photoshoot, so take a peek!








Here are the deets:

Earrings: Chanel: Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover