Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mint Green mani

Don't know why the bottom right image is so sucky... sorry!
So, my intention was for this to be mint green and emerald green, since the word on the street is that emerald is the color of the year, and mint is going to be a big color for Spring 2013. However, my emerald is probably more of a forest green... And my mint green is borderline turquoise...What do you think?
I also had originally intended this to be a half-moon manicure too, but once I had my base color down, I didn't want to risk smegging it up. So, instead, I used dots to delineate the half moon, and voila, this weeks mani.
This weeks? You say? You've never posted a mani before!
This is true, you see, at the beginning of December, I had some acrylic nails put on for a shwanky party I was going to. And it's ONLY NOW that my nails have recovered. Note to self, never get acrylics again...
I hope to get back in my nail groove and post some more manicures of the week. We'll see how that pans out...
In case you're wondering, this is Essie's Turquoise and Caicos, and OPIs Don't Mess with OPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover