Friday, March 29, 2013

Mango Cardi w/Leopard Scarf


Not that bright colors were innapropriate for the Winter season, but I guess now that Spring is here (maybe if I keep saying it enough, it will become reality), I am really getting into the brighter colors! Besides, I was trawling some other girls fashion blog, and she had an intense love for scarves... so it inspired me to wear my lovely $4.99 eBay find...

I nearly didn't take any shots for this outfit, because its pretty casual, and I do find it hard to feel the look is worth an OOTD post when I am dressed casually.

However, it was accessorised pretty decently, and I do love the bright mango color of the cardigan, so, I figured what the h-e-double hockeysticks.



I make the most bizarre faces sometimes...


On me: Cardigan: gifted (alternative from Old Navy, below); Jeggings: Torrid's Sophia jeggings (alternative from Old Navy, below); Scarf: eBay; Bangles: Ardène (alternative from WetSeal below); Boots: Torrid, no longer in stock (alternative below)
Mango Cardi w/Leopard Scarf


Old Navy striped cardigan
28 CAD - oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy super skinny jeans
40 CAD - oldnavy.gap.com


Fitzwell knee high platform boots
120 CAD - zappos.com


Wet Seal bangle bracelet
8.66 CAD - wetseal.com


Kirra leopard print scarve
17 CAD - pacsun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover