Thursday, March 21, 2013

70s Rock Chick

Whattaya think... a mike stand would go great here, no?
I usually have a really hard time coming up with clever post titles (as you can probably tell), but for this OOTD, it just kind of came to me. It was clearer in the mirror than in the pics, but I felt a Stevie Nicks vibe from this, with the hanky-hem shirt, and the high ruched boots. Which then led me to the eye makeup look...

So, here we have, as I mentioned, a black hankie-hem blouse, my trusty jeggings and knee-high black boots. Ooh, and to follow the theme, I wore my gunmetal pyramid-stud earrings and a gunmetal bracelet. The metal just so happened to match the beltbuckle on my "snakeskin" belt. I bought this belt ages ago, ove the Christmas holidays, and this is the first time I have worn it! Glad it has finally made an appearance.

Angles



Accessories

This is my "Hey Sailor..."



Shirt: Walmart (no longer available)
Belt: Target (an even nicer one here!)
Jeans: Torrid
Boots: Torrid (similar)
Earrings: Wet Seal (I think, no linky, sorry!)
Bracelet: Wet Seal (see above)
Nailpolish: Butter London "Trout Pout"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover