Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mascara Match-Up Mayhem Day 2

     Welcome back to Mascara Match-Up Mayhem! Today we are reviewing Loreal's Voluminous mascara in "blackest black." It is a deep shade of black, however, it is not a black hole black, which is THE blackest black out there. Maybe NASA and Loreal ought to team up. NASA needs the cash and Loreal needs to tweak their formula to substantiate their claims at being the "blackest black."

     The Mascara goes on easily and comfortably. It is not a formula that stings or is chemically too strong for the eye area. I will admit, Diorshow made my lashes look thicker and longer. But for being a solid $20.00 CDN less, there wasn't that much of a difference. Voluminous didn't make my lashes look like hairy Spider's legs like Diorshow can. Diorshow also makes my lashes look like they are splitting at the tip, which Voluminous didn't. Voluminous is a very buildable mascara, without the clumping that  Diorshow left. I paid only $10.00 CDN for this little wonder tube, and I quite like it.









     I also left you all a little gift. If you look closely, you can see the dry skin that I have on my T-Zone. Lucky readers! No photoshop, here....just the straight goods.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like it performs great. Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have jaundice. I just need better lighting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover